
Met up with darl yesterday, together with tony. Had buffet lunch at Cineleisure. Hasn't been meeting up with darl for quite some time already. But I can see that we gonna meet each other more often for now. I'm going sauna over at darl's place! I can't swim, I can't play tennis, neither can I do any sports for now. Sauna would be a better choice to REMOVE MY FATS! *grin* Gonna go over to visit darl's dad this friday. It's been months since I last visited them too! :)
darl owes me pictures. hawhaw.
For my own convenience, I headed to daddy's office for a free ride home. Started my obsession pictures again. tralala. I love it since dodo's dad said it's sweet. DODO! THANK YOU! YOU MADE ME HAPPY! HAHAHAHAHA.

Was pretty upset yesterday night but after talking to Melz bestie I felt much better. Melz, no matter where you are what you do, just remember that there's friends over here who will stand by you no matter what. I'm sorry for making you more upset hearing from all the reactions that I had last night. But honestly, I'm happy for you! I'll support the decision you've made. It's just that I can't imagine I can't meet you anytime I want to. Remember those days when we are just like friends, studying at the foyer and after A's, talking like chatterbox with each other. Everything's been too happening. aint it. It's amazing. Remember just months ago we discussed about studies in Switzerland. All the HOT gossips and heart-ta-heart talk. We clicked a lot and talking to you about my joys and sorrows never fails to make me feel better. We have lots of things in common. Perhaps that's the reason why. 6 hours difference? No big deal! When you feel down alone there with no help and need a talk, you can find me. And yeah, like I've said, deal with the most important things to do first alrights? We'll work hard in our respective uni and during my breaks, I'll fly over there to meet you! Haha! I can't seem to wait for that already. I'll look forward to see you fulfil the dreams you have all the while and become a successful woman after you graduate! I love Zurich! Fulfil it for me when I'm there alright? Study hard at Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne! You'll make it. I'll make it too! :D CHERRY! you know what this means. :)